Thread: My new Toy !!

My new Toy !!

I just wanted to share my new addition to my collection. 1971 Isuzu Bellet 1600GT Type-R. I have been looking for the right one for over a year now, These cars have no special vin for Type R so it was very hard to trust the seller if the car was real or not but I finally found what I was looking for. I bought the car from the first owner through a friend. When he found out I'm looking for one, we went to his garage and I had to have the car right a way. The car was sitting for about 5 years so the brakes need some work and some tune up other than that the car has 72k Kilometer on it, all original interior with white plastic carpet and very little to almost no rust. The owner had all new rubbers and the original steering wheel and air box to go with the car so I was like a happy kid.

Well here she is and sorry for the bad pictures, I took them quickly for insurance company. I'll post a better pictures when I took the Japan dust off of her :wink:

And just for fun of it may be we should set up a race :mrgreen:

sweet 8) what's next we wonder? :lol:
    -Matt

Administrator
    Congrats on the Bellett! There must be fewer than 5 of these things in the US, and this might be the only one in running order. Awesome choice :tu:

PLEASE tell me you're bringing it to the JCCS this year?!? :mrgreen:

Thanks Guys !!

Yes my plan is to take her and my century this year but still not sure how everything is going to work out.

That looks excellent

''wow''that is one very fine collectable japanese sports car.i'm so jealous,good luck with it all :tu:

nice.

Beautiful car. Odd coincidence I was just thinking about how cool it would be to see one this morning too.

She's awful nice looking. I've never been into the older Zus, but they are growing on me. I would love to see one in person.

Bart