Thread: Datsun 220

Datsun 220

Hello again! my topic is why it was removed. I have not infringed. Therefore, creating again!) A link to the photo my car when I write 'em 2 posts

About me: My name is Max. I live in small city Viborg in Russia. Student
    About my car:On work i was found rare car...But when I saw it the first time, it was a big snowdrift. but when I dug it, I was struck by his unusual appearance))Then I learned that Datsun 220 with diesel engine SD22,4 МКПП and left rudder.
    Then I learned that this car no one knows how to repair. I wish to restore it up to an excellent condition. Therefore I require the technical literature on this car! Especially by a running part! Who can help me?

Photo of my car here :http://www.flickr.com/photos/5024010...7623955385955/

Today I checked the car and realized that the chassis needs repair. rear suspension (spring) is coming from the car Volga (GAZ 3110). but from what fit the front suspension?

Administrator
    Talk to forum member Nitzer. He's from Russia and has a huge collection of Japanese cars. He can probably tell you what to use.

Talk to forum member Nitzer
    Thank you for help!
    if on the model manual? or repair manual? especially with regard to electrical circuits

Again hello! After the big break I have again borrowed in the авто. This time the engine. On the first cylinder the atomizer does not work. I have changed a spray and now I require adjusting data on an atomizer and the pump!