Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1979 Ceddy 332

1979 Ceddy 332

Hi all, this is my Cedric 332 bought about eight months ago... It's under restoration now. In two months hopefully the restoration can be completed. It's kindda in so-so wreck condition when I first saw the machine. Nobody knows and nobody wants the way it look previously.

Enjoy its earlier shots.

And down here is the condition just after i took it from the wrecker! Its look was just okay. But there're lot more to do on the internals... the fueling system and shell/body especially..

bad ass

The reason why i bought this car is because of its look and the size mainly. I have little information about this car. From the day I saw and until this muscle machine about to complete, my knowledge is still very little. It just the passion that drives me the right momentum to complete one of a kind like this in Malaysia. The net helps but not that detail as most sources are in Japanese language. What the heck.... what ever it is i will have to complete this huge job.

Here're some parts I manage to buy locally. Nobody knows where it belong huh! Yup... one way to get parts easily is to get to know the community. I'm very lucky to have joined one of the best old skool cars community in Malaysia. Google RetroSyndicate, then you'll be guided to the tiny world retro cars enthusiasts... Thanks to Pirate for this pair of tail lights!

Btw, if you have good info regards to this Ceddy 332, just reply with the links here... Thanks mates!

The pics don't work for me? :cry:

2nd

Guys, pictures error rectified... :wink:

Can you spot the rot on the shell..? It's level three cancer huh!?

What about this cancer cells on the door?

That's a nice looking machine! Can't wait to see her finished! I need some of those fender mirrors.. DRAT! :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by zetozeto99
    That's a nice looking machine! Can't wait to see her finished! I need some of those fender mirrors.. DRAT! :cry:
    lots of fender mirrors here... you can join the community and ask them which model you want

http://retrosyndicate.freeforums.org/wt ... uy-f5.html

some of them willing to send to your place..

testing.... i applied spray paint to see how it look in black, just before i sent it for bodywork.

my ceddy is now ready for painting... hopefully the colour i chose is right....

one of my idol is this one

Please keep us updated on your progress. This car is GANGSTER!!!!!! I wish we got these in the states. I'd own one.

Wow that car is really badass! I totally want one! Never seen one before, and it really does look quite gangster!