Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Metro Shows 2010

NY Metro Shows 2010

Anything going on? Anyone know of anything? NY,NJ,CT, ect? Saturday night hangouts? Or an organized show/swap meet? Anyone? Let us know. Thanks :tu:

I want to know too!

Mike

I always Google it up when I'm looking for shows, swap meets etc. :mrgreen: Do a search for car shows in Ct 2010 and see what comes up...good luck. :tu:

Hangouts - Everty Thursday nights in Edgewater, NJ there's usually gatherings of all types of cars (mainly new school), but seeing more old school would definitely be nice! It's in a shopping center parking lot and depending on how rowdy people get cops will give people a hassle.

Shows - Team Toyminator (teamtoyminator.org) always arranges a show by Labor Day Weekend down in North Plainfield, NJ. Some New York Toyota club called NY Rollaz also has something up there not sure what dates or where. Old School Toyota Club of Bridgeport, CT (ostcbpt.com) also holds a show in August. All old school cars are welcomed to all of those events.

Hope I helped and hope to see some of you around .

Quote Originally Posted by TE72_Sunny
    Hangouts - Everty Thursday nights in Edgewater, NJ there's usually gatherings of all types of cars (mainly new school), but seeing more old school would definitely be nice! It's in a shopping center parking lot and depending on how rowdy people get cops will give people a hassle.

Shows - Team Toyminator (teamtoyminator.org) always arranges a show by Labor Day Weekend down in North Plainfield, NJ. Some New York Toyota club called NY Rollaz also has something up there not sure what dates or where. Old School Toyota Club of Bridgeport, CT (ostcbpt.com) also holds a show in August. All old school cars are welcomed to all of those events.

Hope I helped and hope to see some of you around .
    I will be attending the show in August if I do not have to work. Looking fwd to it.

More events & gatherings please! :mrgreen:

dude go to ectoyotas.com youll love it

Import Drag Racing Event with the best from US & PR. Lot's of old school Datsuns, Toyotas, Mazdas and some Mitsubishis. It's mostly a drag event, but there are a few nostalgics parked around. It's a great event and it would be nice to see more nostalgics coming through.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital15

I will be attending the show in August if I do not have to work. Looking fwd to it.
    Where and when is the August show please?

Mike

Old School Toyota Club of Bridgeport, CT (ostcbpt.com) also holds a show in August. All old school cars are welcomed to all of those events.

Still can't find a date for the August show referenced above. Has it been cancelled?

Mike