Calling all those interested,
Im building a Kiwi (New Zealand) zed in its final design scope.
It is my take on a fast modern 240zed, Gaijin style.
- Street car, Warrant Of Fitness/registration (NZ road MOT etc)
- R34 Neo turbo engine, GT3040R, water/air intercooling, 550cc inj, ext gate etc.
- Programmable ECU, traction control, ABS even?
- Complete R34 rear subframe, LSD, toe/camber adjustable, big brakes etc. Increase track 150mm+
- Large piston front struts, big brakes etc, adjustable roll centre,camber,more castor, increase track 140mm+
- Power steering
- Full cage, to front struts
- Full interior, sound deadening,music
- Plenty of custom mods
- 18x9.5" 265/35 rears etc.
- NO DODGY BODYKITs either !!
The car will not be the fastest, best looking, tidiest zed out there.
I understand that it can be considered 'butchering' to some.
But should be OK for a comment or even critique.
Progress is well underway.
If the club is keen to see (about) weekly updates and pics, Im happy to oblige.
I can give some tech notes as to whats going on, why, and hassles to avoid if someone is to do something similar.
I have slammed the whole lot of postings all at once, no drip feeding here.