Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dajiban!

Dajiban!

Dajiban (Dodge Van) seems to be one of the latest crazes in Japan right now. Pretty freakin' cool though if you ask me! So wrong that it's right! I love it. Saw Murilee Martin post it up on Facebook. Had to share the JDM(USDM?) goodness:

http://hooniverse.com/blog/2010/02/24/j ... thing-new/

Man, I've been playing with JDM Dodge rapevans for years.

I generally dont have much love for Dodge, but I have seen some Caravans that people had upgraded the factory turbos in. Pretty quick if done right...and super sleeper.

I'm a tremendous fan of '70s Dodge vans. I am hell-bent on getting a '70s Tradesman panelvan to slam and put a six-speed in.

Re: Dajiban!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy
    Dajiban (Dodge Van) seems to be one of the latest crazes in Japan right now. Pretty freakin' cool though if you ask me! So wrong that it's right! I love it. Saw Murilee Martin post it up on Facebook. Had to share the JDM(USDM?) goodness:

http://hooniverse.com/blog/2010/02/24/j ... thing-new/

C'mon, you can tell that van is Photoshopped. Yeah, nice drawing of an external mounted intercooler. NOT. :roll: :td:

Only the intercooler is drawn on (and the hood blackout). The rest is real. I've seen a number of pictures of that van (I found this stuff like 6 months ago elsewhere :lol. That is what it looks like. This is the first time I've seen the intercooler drawn on, but I've seen that picture, and multiple other angles of this van before.

Quote Originally Posted by KresSlyda180
    C'mon, you can tell that van is Photoshopped. Yeah, nice drawing of an external mounted intercooler. NOT. :roll: :td:
    NO WAI! That's a JDM oil cooler! They all look photoshopped, even in real life... :P You gotta love the leaf springs AND coilovers!

My dad used to have two Tradesman vans, so maybe that's why I thought these were so awesome with the wheels and slammed.

Camshaft, that van is AWESOME! I want one, what kind of R/C car is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenGuy
    [
    Camshaft, that van is AWESOME! I want one, what kind of R/C car is that?
    I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty damn sure that's a vintage Tamiya R/C kit, possibly "The Lunchbox".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIopuM58rJg

Okay, the lowered van is cool, but if you think that is a real cooler, then I have a Snuffleupagus to sell you. LOL :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by KresSlyda180
    Okay, the lowered van is cool, but if you think that is a real cooler, then I have a Snuffleupagus to sell you. LOL :lol:
    No one believes the oil cooler is real- you're the only one who believes no one else can tell. :lol: