79' Toyota Corona RT100, 12r engine
General Condition/status(when bought):
- just needs battery and fresh fuel to start/run and it did..
- paint faded, not much bodyworks needed..
- rear bumpers with some rust corrosion
- leftside headlight frame corner shattered.
- leftside of front bumper slightly pushed to the body
- tires still thick, Sime Darby tires
- stock Rallye Wheels
- Aircon running,just needs freon charging
- Dashboard with cracks, needs to be reupholstered or best replaced..
missing/no more/shattered /unaquired parts..:
-side moldings,window/door chrome trims
-center console(handbrake area)
- New brakepads(front)
- New Axle Bearing,oil seal (rear left)
- scraped old windshield tint
- traded old shattered headlight frame with junked rt100 frame but good one
- oldman with junk rt100 gave me his rear bumper
- metal polished bumper, and chrome trimmings..
- new wiper blade
-DIY paint matte black wiper arm and sidemirror
-changed clutch master
-changed alternator belt
-removed front bumper guards and its rusty brackets...