Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MS41 crown

MS41 crown

an info would be great on where i may find parts etc.cheers

that site is badarse...cheers cuzzie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Since I did that for you, you need to post some pics of your Crown for me. :P

will do going to pick the car up from the shipping yard this coming weekend at last...looking pretty ratty at the mo,but give me 2 months as im trying to have the body etc done for an up coming car show in NZ

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

[img]
    [/img]

bit of work to do,but most of the parts are there have the OG hub caps...i had the seats re covered in perth WA auzzie befor i came home.the car is running but miss firing under load...4 days to go then i can pick the car up from customs then the work begins for the next 2 months will be pretty full on planning on un-bolting the body and dropping that at the paint shop to be preped while i do the chassis and sort out how low i want the car to sit as im wanting to run 20x8.5 and 20x10's for shows but roll on white walls all the other times.

RS41 CROWN R.I.P

hi, it makes me cry, i came across a complete RS41 crown in Pick a part self serve wreckers in 02, i try to find someone that might be interested, but no one was, and it was crushed, it was 100% complete.I wish i could save them all. :cry: :cry:

Administrator

Re: RS41 CROWN R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by sleeker
    hi, it makes me cry, i came across a complete RS41 crown in Pick a part self serve wreckers in 02, i try to find someone that might be interested, but no one was, and it was crushed, it was 100% complete.I wish i could save them all. :cry: :cry:
    /tips 10W-40

yea i looked for parts in auz while i was there and found it super hard to get anything so now been in nz is gonna make it harder again...on an upside tho,MY CAR IS IN THE COUNTRY AT LAST...!!!

good news,i have just scored sponsorship fro the car by toyota new zealand and toyota international...!!! so i can get the parts i need to get this car up to show car winner grade...so big thanks to them and the other company's sponsoring also,illusion panel and paint,tein suspension new zealand,nothan bushes,mad and tyre direct who i work for who are sorting my out with some 20's if they fit haha