Thread: New Guy from Houston, TX

Houston/Spring, TX

New Guy from Houston, TX

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny and I'm from Houston, Texas. I've been in the import car scene and started my car club in Houston, Texas in 1996. Back in 1998 I started importing JDM parts, motors, etc. but never imported a car. I discontinued importing JDM parts in 2008 and just focused on other business ventures since then. Earlier this year I started becoming this year in importing JDM RHD cars because of the 25 year classic vehicle rule in the United States. Currently I have imported a 1989 Toyota Soarer GZ20 2.0L Twin Turbo. It has a couple of parts that I believe are somewhat rare. It's white with the tan interior. It sports the OEM Optional Aero with yellow foglights, 3 piece rear spoiler, center armrest console with tray, OEM Toyota double din with cd changer, OEM chrome stainless door window visors, and a rear windshield sun shade. As soon as I get a good chance I will post pictures of the car. I also have an AE86 coupe and DR30 Skyline 4dr. on the way as well that should be arriving later in December. Thank you very much and nice to meet everyone.
    Last edited by ikon_danny; Today at 01:12 AM.