Thread: New on the forum : Japanese Nostalgic fan from France

New on the forum : Japanese Nostalgic fan from France

I'm JB from France, I'm 35 years old.
    I'm a japanese car and bikes enthousiast.
    I have owned few cars (Mazda 323 4wd turbo BF, Celica ST162, AE82, RX7FC TII, RX7 FD, Silvia S12...)
    I own a special Celica TA40 I will introduce you asap.
    I own a RX8 and an old VW 1500S Notchback from 1965 with only 28000kms (i will sell to finish other project).

I'm involved in the french drift scene, having created commission at the french automobile sport federation (who work now with FIA for the same thing). To few weeks I was judge on the french drift championship and I have 10 years of involvment in this sport in France and Europe (helping King Of Europe from 2005 to 2009).

I have been mechanic in motorbike (Suzuki Junior Team in 2001 in world endurance championship, french superbike, and Supermoto), now I'm district sales manager for Suzuki in North France.

I'm also photographer in my free time ( lot of hobbies with no I mix few things). I hve created a website dedicated to garages but I also cover events : (text are in french but pictures are more important)

I would like to own a 240Z in the future and if I can a Mazda RX4 or Cosmo 110S coulf be a dream.
    Attached Images Attached Images