Thread: FS: 1973 Toyota Celica $4500

FS: 1973 Toyota Celica $4500

Hi JNC, I have for sale a 1973 Toyota Celica. This is the first generation these cars were made. This car is a pre-1975 so it is smog excempt(it never has to be smogged). This car is in very good condition with only a few items needing to be addressed for it to be roadworthy. This car has ZERO rust(excluding some light surface rust inside the trunk) and is a lifetime CA car. The chassis is in great condition with little to no dents or attention worthy defects. The paint is in need of a wet sand and buff with a few small areas in need of spot painting. The original seats are in beautiful condition front and rear with little to no defects. Mechanically the car is in good condition and runs and drives fine, but at the moment it doesn't have a downpipe or exhaust piping after the header and because of that I would recommend it be towed or at the least I would have someone following closely behind. Besides that there are no other issues mechanically. It also has a 5SPD manual transmission from a later model Celica. As of 6/1/2015 all of the following items have been replaced;

-Brand New Exedy OEM Clutch Kit installed($80 value)
    -Brand New Koyorad Radiator installed($300 value)
    -Brand New Low-Range Off-road Bomb Proof Solid Motor Mounts installed($100 value)
    -Oil, Brake, Clutch, and Transmission fluids all replaced($100 value)

The car has a CLEAN TITLE, with EXPIRED registration. This car has been pretty much sitting for the past 3yrs. I called the DMV the other day and the car has accumulated $300 in backfees. I've adjusted the price slightly to account for that. So as of now I'm asking $4500(PRICE DROPPED) for the car. NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED. These cars go for much more than what I have it posted for and I came to this price factoring in mainly the fees and small amount of work it will need to be roadworthy. The car is located in Fresno, CA. I can be reached via pm or text/call at 916-534-0817. Serious inquiries ONLY. Here's your chance to own a rare and sought after Japanese classic. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images