Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not quite a nostolgic; my s13

not quite a nostolgic; my s13

well i stumbled across this forum a little while ago and figured id post some pictures of my cars up.

i absolutely love datsun Z's and owned a 78 a year and a half ago, but it was so far rotted out that i figured it was best to part ways with it.

but here is my first car, a 1990 240sx. Owned it almost 5 years and while i dont really like where the market has gone with them with kits and big wheels i cant seem to part with my first love.

I spent most of last winter having the rust repaired by one of our family friends and now it sits waiting a new heart transplant and more rust repair in the engine bay.

here she is in her glory days:

and heres after all my rust removal/ re undercoating....

currently i am toying with rebuilding my l28e i have lying around from my Z i parted; i found a turbo parts car in the junkyard and pulled the head and manifolds.

hate if you want but as i said before, i love Zs, and finding one in the northeast on a student's budget is next to impossible. I'll get one eventually, but right now its just not likely.

Hey fellow S13 owner somewhat local guy! :lol: 8)

Hooray for S30s and pignose S13s; both have special places in my heart!

Amen.

Kickass S13. Got more shots?

more pictures as requested.

im a big interior whore; i have some jdm 180sx seats and a full manual seatbelt conversion

wasnt cheap, but sooo worth it.

annnd one more good pic i found

before i start finishing her i picked up my new project which is still not done; but hopefully in the next couple weeks ill have her up and running...

my 1986 200sx which will have the ka24e from my 240sx in it :wink:

ill make a thread about this one in a bit; my photobucket is being lame currently

Dumb question, Did those 180sx seats belts bolt right up?

yup they are basically s14 seats.... i got them in my JDM phase lol

btw i think i ran into you at the philly meet this summer, you have the coupe with the buddy club seat and some sort of sport max wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by schassisowner
    sport max wheels?
    :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Man, what an insult!..haha. I have a very deep hatred for knockoff wheels. My wheels are very rare 3 piece JDM wheel called Black Racing, manufactured by Arrow Enterprise.

But yea, that was me. Small world man. Glad to see you on JNC.

yup they are basically s14 seats.
    You meant seat belts correct?

ooo im sorry yo... i didnt mean to insult! i couldnt remember but your stance/ car was killer

i also hate knockoffs as well; idk why i thought u had them, oo i misread yes the belts do bolt right up and are s13 specific.

one word of wisdom if u change out the A pillar to eliminate the gap that the automatic mechanism is, the headliner is different as well.... everything from the A,B and C pillar and up on mine are J spec pieces.

one word of wisdom if u change out the A pillar to eliminate the gap that the automatic mechanism is, the headliner is different as well.... everything from the A,B and C pillar and up on mine are J spec pieces.
    Wow...i didn't know i had to change all that. Can i just keep the same A pillar plastic? I'm really not worried about that gap.