Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ny/nj/ct/ri/pa/mass/va/ repesenting strong eastcoast!

ny/nj/ct/ri/pa/mass/va/ repesenting strong eastcoast!

also check out Thursdays Nights at Mitsuwa Edgewater New Jersey for east coast night pics....if you have pics of your shows in the east coast post them here so every one could see..here are the pics from the O.S.T.C show.....enjoy!

we all seen how last year's show was a great success and now its that time again and its right around the corner!!
    Spread the news and pass it out!!

Check it out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkSd86tuy4U

and for those that missed last year's show just click on the link and see what YOU MISSED OUT ON!!!!

http://www.ostcbpt.com/gallery/album23

When was the show? It's at Mitsuwa?

this was in your hood in CT last year .....hosted by OLD SCHOOL TOYOTA CAR CLUB.....Mitsuwa is our thursday night meets in edgewater nj....45min from east heaven ct with no traffic

ok...so I will be driving up from Jacksonville, Florida to Rhode Island the 21st and will be able to bring my 210 to the show on the 23rd. I am excited!!! :mrgreen: From the pics...I just know it will be as big as last year. Look me up...burnt Orange 210 with the Guatemalan front license plate!! See you guys there!!! :tu: 8) By the way....you guys going to have a farthest distance traveled award?? :wink:

Looks like some really nice cars there! Wish there was vintage Japanese steel shows somewhere around DC like this, NJ is a little too far for me to travel for a day or two.

For a show of this caliber...you should take the drive!! I'm coming from FL to attend. :wink: :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Capital15
    ok...so I will be driving up from Jacksonville, Florida to Rhode Island the 21st and will be able to bring my 210 to the show on the 23rd. I am excited!!! :mrgreen: From the pics...I just know it will be as big as last year. Look me up...burnt Orange 210 with the Guatemalan front license plate!! See you guys there!!! :tu: 8) By the way....you guys going to have a farthest distance traveled award?? :wink:
    i think they do....have award..from my memory..but i would contact them...to see the awards list..........but im glad you are taking to trip up here...see you there

Quote Originally Posted by junglist
    Looks like some really nice cars there! Wish there was vintage Japanese steel shows somewhere around DC like this, NJ is a little too far for me to travel for a day or two.
    i make to baltimore from nyc in 4 hours....normal driving to the show in ct would be close to 5hour but well worth it

and dont forget the toyminator show in central jersey...

See you then man. :tu: