Thread: hello all

hello all

sup guys name is steven and im out in south carolina.. most around the east coast know me as an ae86 guy, drifter, etc... anyway heres a some pics of my previous ae86s and what not..

the 86 sr5 to gts army green ae86...

my red black 84 sr5 to gts to 4agze car

the short lived 86 hatchback sr5 to gts build that never got painted.. only lasted 3 months.... long story....

my 86 cressida 5spd swapped drifter/pimp daily

my current 87 sr5 to gts coupe.. its a bit different now as it now sports a jblood front bumper kouki jdm rear, vis race seat and some other goodies..

anyway long story short.. ive had 16 total ae86s over the past few years.. an 88 alltrac, the cressida and a few other odds and ends.. im an old school toyota fanatic to say the least..lol...

i sold the mx73 about 2 weeks ago.. and im currently trying to dig up a 80-83 corolla 4 door to build a 4age powered built/ restored te7 chassis..

anyway if anyone has any leads on one im more than interested...

i have tons more photos and videos of my cars and what not..but didnt wanna whore the site all at once..lol.

Administrator
    Behold, the rare 2-tone MX73 Cressida! I'm diggin' the white hachi coupe too. It looks real clean, and you even put the GTS decals on the door :tu:

Welcome to JNC!

Welcome! and here I thought I owned alot of toyota's lol.