Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a detective too!!

I'm a detective too!!

So, We just got back from our trip to Arizona! Yay.

4:00pm
    After about an hour of unpacking and snacking I finally found time to sit down on my couch and play some DragonAge... only to find my xbox 360 had been stolen :x Not my brand new lcd tv... not my computer... not even my dogs (thank god)... but my xbox, hookups, and controller. Didnt even take my games?!

4:15pm
    Police show up at my house, take some pics, and tell me they'll try but chances are I'll not get it back. They advice I check the local pawn shops and games stores.

5:00pm
    After checking the crummiest game store in town (well know for buying stolen goods) with no luck, I stop at the newest and cleanest game store in town with my serial number in hand. My xbox is pretty unique, first production console with a 120gb elite harddrive, plus a special addition red controller with a black battery pack from my friend's elite. So I walk up to the counter, and the guy recognizes me from my avatar on my profile. The guy who stole my console had come in and sold it to them on tuesday, and he kept it aside because he was a but suspicious of the guy (who, btw, only scored $75 for all my hard earned components, and 5000+ hours of saved gameplay). On top of that, he knew the guy's name from past dealings, and was able to not only give me my stuff back, but fill out a report for the police, and pick him out of a photo lineup. Also, this is the only video game store in town with surveilance cameras, which just so happened to catch him in the act of selling my console.

Here's the kicker...
    The night before we left for vacation, my wife's friend (who had just moved here from Hawaii) brought over her new boyfriend for us to meet. I had known him from school, and knew him to be trouble, but I figured he might have settled down a bit since then. Guess who broke into my house shortly after and stole my xbox. Son... of... a... b*tch

/rant

Break his F'n legs.

Punnish him properly: tie him to a chair and I'll come over and sing to him! You don't know what pain is until you've heard my rendition of "Bridge over troubled water"...

DOOOOOOOD

Set a trap!

I seriously hope your wife friend kicked him to the curb after that!!!! What a moron!

hopefully the sorry bastard is in jail, getting the bitch-drop-the-soap-treatment you could never provide :twisted: :P :mrgreen: :tu: :tu:

So... here's a cell phone pic and video I took of the serveilance video on the guys moniter, so it's horrible quality, lol.

They had even more then this, and from a few different angles, so you can see my serial number in the video, you can see my xbox has the black elite 120 harddrive, and the red controller. My younger sister saw him walking by our house today, but he was gone by the time the cops got here .

In this pic, he had just noticed that there was a camera, so he decided to throw his hood over his very conspicuous jerry curl mullet to try and hide his identity... after having been filmed for 15 minutes, and looking directly into the camera...

Apparently he was involved in another burglary about a year ago, in which his acomplace (and my former friend from high school) got shot in the back. It's not on his record yet (I did a serch on criminalpages.com). Then he is key suspect in another robbery in which he stole jewelry from his friends mom and pawned it while he was living with them (what a winner!!). So I think this is going to pretty much land him felony's on those other ones if they haven't decided he's guilty yet. What a dork :P.

Good greef what a plonker! If brains were dynamite,he'd be unable to blow his nose,as the expression goes. Sometimes prison uniforms really should come with dunce caps...

Thanks to my time in the marines. I was trained quite well in dealing with
    little shitheads like him, as well and extracting important information / confessions... I'm just south of you and always looking for a reason to take along drive in my J-tin. I would love to help in any way possible :evil:

Castrate. :evil: