Thread: Texas Toyota car show (PICS ADDED)

Texas Toyota car show (PICS ADDED)

I found this posted on the mr2oc.com forum.

(hi, Texas Toyota of Grapevine is putting on a Toyota and Scion owners car show and meet on Saterday December 12th. This will be the first of many shows to come. This is for all model Toyota and Scion vehicles. We will be grilling out free food as well as handing out prizes and trophies. There will be a trophy for different catagories such as best of show, car club, ect... as well as a neon light show. Prizes will consist of gift certificates to GPS units. We have all sorts of car clubs and customers cars that will be attending. Some of ATS racings cars might be there as well as others.
    We are located at 801 State Highway 114 East, Grapevine TX, 76051.)

I think this would be a great oppertunity to have a bunch of local vintage Toyotas come to the show and show that we are still around. Maybe get some people to see we are still around and maybe a few new JNC members. I would go just to promote the local N. Texas meet.

Hey John, maybe we should go and give older Toys JNC stickers.

I dont currently own a Toy, but have in the past. Sounds like a good time regardless. Let me know if you are going Jeff, I might caravan over there with ya. I'm always down for custom car shows

Quote Originally Posted by Bag
    I dont currently own a Toy, but have in the past. Sounds like a good time regardless. Let me know if you are going Jeff, I might caravan over there with ya. I'm always down for custom car shows
    heck yeah +1 guys, this is only a jog down highway 114 from me, I'd go just to check out whatever. sounds like a good time, and they're grilling food to hand out? WHURD I'M THERE!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM :mrgreen: :tu:

Remember guys, this show is this coming saturday.

Thanks for the reminder Jeff. What time is the show...and when are you going? I'm in Lake Worth now, so perhaps we can meet up and go at the same time.

Well the show is from 2 - 7pm. I think I will try to get there around 2 ish.

Sweet. I'll holler at ya sometime tomorrow and let you know if I will be leaving around that time.

I might swing by for an hour or so, on my way over to mesquite tomorrow....

Not a bad show, kinda cold. Here are some pics. Primarily Scions but a few other cars thrown in measure. There were alot more than what is here but I ran out of memory in my camera.

Here were some of the non Scions. Again their were more but no room in camera.

Here are all the classics that were there, some familar, one not, but he knows about us now

This is what you get when no other classics enter..lol. This looks like this show started an annual thing. I hope we can get more vintage j-tin out there next year.

Sorry I couldnt make it. I planned on going, but I had some unexpected company and didn't want to ditch them. I tried to get them to go, but they were not interested.....women....not into cars much.