Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know where the city of dsllas impound is? Jeff?

Anyone know where the city of dsllas impound is? Jeff?

My MX72 wagon was totaled last night and towed there. it has LOTS of good parts. Interior is good(blue),motor(5M-GE), body panels(silver),etc... I just want my CD player,trans, and drive shaft, and rims. The rest is up for grabs to any one who can help me get it out and trailered back to my parents house in Red Oak (DeSoto). The drivers front fender, door and grill/corner lights ar destroied as well as the drivers side LCA. It still starts and moves around on 3 wheels haha! Need your help more than ever guys. Hit me up ASAP! :wink:

Totaled? What happened now? Didn't it just get backed into by a moving truck a few days ago?

Wow. I'm sorry dude, I can definitely feel for you. ops: Are you sure it's beyond repair, or do you just not care what happens to it at this point?

How fast do you need to get it out of there. If you can pay for gas I might have a friend that can help. I will check and find out.

ASAP...Im going to see if my fam can hook me up with some $$$ for what ever i need. I just started a new job mon and dont get paid til next fri. this couldnt have happened a a worse time. I'll keep u posted as soon as i know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stationwagonguy
    Totaled? What happened now? Didn't it just get backed into by a moving truck a few days ago?

Wow. I'm sorry dude, I can definitely feel for you. ops: Are you sure it's beyond repair, or do you just not care what happens to it at this point?
    the sub frame has been shifted more than 2" to the right. Its totaled fo sho. I found a clean MX73. On craigs list that need a trans so im just gonna swp some parts. I'll post pics of the carnage later tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtoy
    How fast do you need to get it out of there. If you can pay for gas I might have a friend that can help. I will check and find out.
    yeah jeff, I told him to drop you a line, I remember at the meet you said you wanted to replace that funky interior stuff and I knew lancaster told me that his wagon wasn't repair-able. :mrgreen: :tu:

Yeah, I could use the door panels and a couple of other pieces. I forget, what did the grill look at on the wagon, or did it get trashed in the wreck?

The grill is intact but the little tabs on the back are broken. Easy fix. But some of the chrome is flaking off where the hood latch is. Im up loadin wreck pics now.

i had just dropped it a good 3" all the way around, pulled the bumper, and put in a clean ass 2din Clarion receiver. What a shame... :roll: