Thread: Fujitsubo Giken exhausts

Fujitsubo Giken exhausts

Hey guys,

Does anyone know anything about Fujitsubo Giken stainless steel exhausts and 4-branch manifolds?
    Is this regarded as a quality product?
    Any input would be much appreciated...

Re: Fujitsubo Giken exhausts

Quote Originally Posted by 02Anders
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know anything about Fujitsubo Giken stainless steel exhausts and 4-branch manifolds?
    Is this regarded as a quality product?
    Any input would be much appreciated...

Fujitsubo is the finest quality exhaust in Japan... and maybe the world :shock:

I've had 2 different Fujitsubo's on AE86s... both fit PERFECTLY, and performed PERFECTLY.

Only issue you MAY have would be on their headers/branch type exhaust manifolds... On AE86's they only designed them for Japan market RHD... so they don't fit LHD models....

I did a quick check... and they don't have an application for a TE4/5/6 They have listings for the TE27... and then the AE86

HaHa... well that's bloody awesome news!! Thx.
    Cause crawling around under my TE61 in my attempt to sort my fuel pump issues, I also got a proper look at the exhaust system. It's consists of a 4-branch stainless steel manifold and complete stainless steel sports exhaust. Just judging from the welds it does indeed look very high quality. And stamped onto the rear silencer is "FUJITSUBO GIKEN CO. LTD.".

So I guess they must have done a complete system for the TE4x/5x/6x back when a previous owner invested in it for what is now my Trueno. Nice to know I've got a quality exhaust... :tu:

Looks as though you've already got your answer; but to repeat (and for future google search reference!), its very high quality gear.
    I bought a Fujitsubo (Legalis R) cat-back years ago, and was blown away by the overall quality and finish. Fit perfectly, looked great; and while now looking a little worse for wear, hasn't been a problem.
    Would definitely buy another.

Fujitsubo is literally the greatest thing on gods green earth. They are hand made by geishas and blessed by the dalai lama. Highly recommended. :P

but really, theyre the shit. I've never heard anything less than the best praise of their products.