Thread: whale p***s leather

whale p***s leather

Russians Scrap Plan to Use Whale Penis in Ultra-Luxury SUV

What do Greenpeace, Pamela Anderson, and million-dollar Russian SUVs have in common? Whale penises. Recently, Dartz, the Russian manufacturer of the $1.5 million Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition SUV, withdrew its plans to line the modelís interior using whale-penis leather after being criticized by environmental and animal-advocacy groups.

Still, the car will be produced, and "gaudy" doesn't even begin to describe this four-ton, bulletproof, Kevlar-coated monstrosity with gold-plated windows, pure tungsten exhaust pipes, and diamond-encrusted speed gauges. To top it off, buyers get three bottles of Russo-Baltique, a vodka that retailed at $1.3 million last year.

In a press release, Dartz said that angry emails from Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Fund, and Pamela Anderson helped the company rethink its whale-penis-leather interior, which is known for softness. Some suspect that the whole whale-penis thing was a publicity stunt; the press statement was titled ďArmored Car Without Penis. Letís Save the WhalesĒ and was signed by someone who fails to give his position with the company.

Whatever the case may be, Russia can do without the publicity of supporting whale killing (and, on the same note, Japan can do without its dolphin-poaching savagery). Dartz, which produced armored vehicles for Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, and Czar Nicholas, might have come out with a "revolutionary" vehicle, but its purpose, environmental impact, and price flushes it down an ethical hole.

http://www.opposingviews.com/articles/o ... 1258412230

Administrator
    Reminds me of that dave chapelle skit where he eats the dinosaur egg because it's the most baller thing one can do.

I say;ignore those pc-thugs and go for it! Just don't expect me to buy a car that has me sitting on somebody's willy when I'm driving.

who was the first person to look at a whale and think: "Hey, I could use the wiener for leather, I bet that would be soft...."

Whale penis leather condoms, NOW that would be creepy. Eww :?

Quote Originally Posted by KresSlyda180
    And a somewhat loose fit,if we are to be honest with ourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by RoadsterViking
    Quote Originally Posted by KresSlyda180
    And a somewhat loose fit,if we are to be honest with ourselves...
    LOL :lol: