Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New from oregon!

  1. #1

    New from oregon!

    How it going I'm New to the forum from oregon, I have a 1978 celica lift back. I'm planning to gut here soon so if anyone needs interior let me know everything but the front two seats is in pretty good condition.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    500

    Re: New from oregon!

    Quote Originally Posted by darthbaker666
    How it going I'm New to the forum from oregon, I have a 1978 celica lift back. I'm planning to gut here soon so if anyone needs interior let me know everything but the front two seats is in pretty good condition.
    Thanks!
    welcome fellow Oregonian..... Portland, and vicinity??

  3. #3

    Re: New from oregon!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldeskewltoy
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbaker666
    How it going I'm New to the forum from oregon, I have a 1978 celica lift back. I'm planning to gut here soon so if anyone needs interior let me know everything but the front two seats is in pretty good condition.
    Thanks!
    welcome fellow Oregonian..... Portland, and vicinity??

    Thanks!! Eugene, what do you drive?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    500

    Re: New from oregon!

    Quote Originally Posted by darthbaker666
    Quote Originally Posted by oldeskewltoy
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbaker666
    How it going I'm New to the forum from oregon, I have a 1978 celica lift back. I'm planning to gut here soon so if anyone needs interior let me know everything but the front two seats is in pretty good condition.
    Thanks!
    welcome fellow Oregonian..... Portland, and vicinity??

    Thanks!! Eugene, what do you drive?

    Surreptitious.... my moderately customized 1983 AE71 - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12393


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    29

    Re: New from oregon!

    Welcome! I'm an Oregonian as well, JNCer at heart

    Let's see some pics of your Celica!

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Oregon.
    By in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. new from oregon
    By 12a in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 01:21 AM
  3. Hello from Oregon
    By Muerte280zx in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:09 AM
  4. New in Oregon
    By yo-giorgetto1 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 07:01 PM
  5. Another from Portland, Oregon
    By ben in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •