Thread: Anyone know what this lip is on this FB RX-7?

Anyone know what this lip is on this FB RX-7?

Took this picture a few years ago at a BBQ, didn't talk to the owner. Car had a factory 13B turbo setup and was LHD, was likely swapped but using factory parts and looked really good. But no one knows what this front lip is on the car. A friend of mine is still trying to figure it out, figured I'd ask here.

Any ideas?

Re: Anyone know what this lip is on this FB RX-7?

looks like more of a half bumper rather than just lip.... hmmmm black dragon had something like that iirc... lol

edit:

all i can find was this GP-1 Half bumper

Best tip we had is it looked like part of a european Mazda special edition, some particular country like Norway or something, but that one had two foglamp/vent holes in it that this one doesn't. So I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stationwagonguy
    Best tip we had is it looked like part of a european Mazda special edition, some particular country like Norway or something, but that one had two foglamp/vent holes in it that this one doesn't. So I'm not sure.

No i think you nailed it - european special edition by some particular tune shop, don't recall who. I think he did another Mazda in the same tune series.

There are two small round holes on the air dam pictured above -they are just in the shadow and hard to see.

I was thinking TWR front bumper, but the front comes down a little lower before it goes back in.