Hi guys and girls?!
I want to share you the on going story of my project ta22 Celica which I like to call as a Rusty Chick.
There she is on the day I bought her. And a happy owner. This was on eastern 2011.
When I bought it I didn't really realize the amount of work I had ahead me. I thought really did buy a piece of shit, to be honest. And even paid too much for it.. ops:
Well, I started my project by stripping up her and then hundreads of hours of rust prepair. I mean honestly, I spent months doing it. It was like that only place I didn't have rust on was hood, because it's made of fiberglass.
View in the trunk was horrible.
Doing that area of the car took ages but I finally got it done. After that I went in for the engine bay area. And more rust...
Both sides had the same amount of rust and I did that on both sides. Drivers side front fender was also in horrible condition. Here you can see some pics of the amount of bondo it had on it hiding a huge hole and dent.
At some point of all that rust repair I got tired of taking photos of everything but all those spots I showed you and, rocker panels, inner fenders, 40% of the floor, 40% of the frame and many spots on the body needed to be replaced. Here is an little artistic photo of me doing the rocker panels.
At this point I had put the body to self made rotisserie to ease things up.