Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY GUY ! My 1970 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S

HAPPY GUY ! My 1970 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S

Hello rotaryfans :wink:

To get a very long story, short, I will tell you guys a little about my purchase of my Cosmo Sport. In December 2012, I got to know about a Cosmo for sale i the UK ! unfortunately I got more and more convinced a bigger engine problem (rebuild) would come within short with that Cosmo and I was really not up to that at the moment (so the car is still for sale if anyone is interested !) anyway, out of pure luck I got to know about another Cosmo on it's way from Japan to the UK and I therefore contacted the shop who would have it ! as things went, I can now think back and say I am a little glad that the first Cosmo, turned out to be in need for a rebuild so I did not buy that, because this Cosmo that I ended up buying is in MUCH better codition overall :lol: from a scale from 1-10 this is a 9 ! whereas the first Cosmo was a 6 I would say. It had a totally restoration inside and out and the engine has been newly rebuild in Japan and running smoothly 8) WOW. It is totally original, exept the steeringwheel I guess ? someone who knows where that steeringwheel could be from ? I will post some pic's of my new dreamcar and hope you enjoy it :wink:

Rene
    DENMARK

Re: HAPPY GUY ! My 1970 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S

Hmmmm, I try to post pictures, but keep getting this massage "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." what am I doing wrong ?

Rene
    DENMARK

Try making a photobucket account, that way you can just post links to the images. Can't wait to see it!!!

:wink: Hello RX-2Fan,

Hmmm, I really do not know how to do that ?? I am NO big computer expert :roll: can you guide me maybe ?

Rene
    DENMARK

Quote Originally Posted by RestoreMaz
    i use image shack, and select the size for message boards and forums. if you cant do it, email the pictures and i will post them up for you. restoremaz@optusnet.com.au
    I think I have made a webphoto account now :lol: hope it works ! ENJOY

https://picasaweb.google.com/1018851691 ... 8tb6wvWZXA

Rene
    DENMARK

Oh aewsome it did sell. I saw it come up on ebay a couple of times. Way out of my price range but still hoped it would find a loving home with a serious collector.
    Great buy!

Hi Rene,

Good to see another Dane here on JNC... :wink:
    - Hvor I DK bor du?

What a stunning piece of machinery!
    Just how good does this look...?? 8)

Love those checkered seats too...
    Surely this must be the only Cosmo Sport in Denmark?
    What are your plans with it? Hopefully drive it pleanty. The Danish classic car scene needs more exposure to J-tin... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by drive-by
    Oh aewsome it did sell. I saw it come up on ebay a couple of times. Way out of my price range but still hoped it would find a loving home with a serious collector.
    Great buy!
    Hello drive-by :wink:

This is NOT that Cosmo that was up on ebay, that was the one I was looking at in December 2012, but turned away from due to engine problems :roll: the one I ended up buying, was listed on a classic car shop http://www.mikeabbasclassiccars.co.uk/ and actually they have just sold one more (silver) great shop and great service, can recommend them

Rene

Quote Originally Posted by 02Anders
    Hi Rene,

Good to see another Dane here on JNC... :wink:
    - Hvor I DK bor du?

What a stunning piece of machinery!
    Just how good does this look...?? 8)

Love those checkered seats too...
    Surely this must be the only Cosmo Sport in Denmark?
    What are your plans with it? Hopefully drive it pleanty. The Danish classic car scene needs more exposure to J-tin... :wink:
    Hey Anders :wink:

Funny to see another Dane in here ! yes, it is truely stunning and drives fantastic too yes, this is with no doubt the first Cosmo Sport on Danish numberplates (got it Monday) and I have allready driven it a couple of times since then and this week-end I am going to "Jyllandsringen" (a danish racetrack) to meet with the RX Club DK and show it to them for the first time ! of course I will drive it as much as possible, it will NOT be a garage queen 8)

Rene
    DENMARK

Good to hear you're driving and enjoying her Rene!!
    Have fun at Jyllandsringen. I bet your mates in RX Club DK well be more than a little impressed...

I would love to see this beauty in the flesh one day when I'm back visiting Denmark.
    I usually visit family in Soroe and Herning when I'm home. Where abouts are you??