Thread: This Is It!

This Is It!

I don't know about you.. but this movie gave me and my wife goose bumps.. and some crying spells on the side :wink:

Trust me.. your $10 is worth it! :tu:

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrkcz7msfY

Im gonna choose not not glorify that horrible mans life.

He had a lot of talent but he was also a grown man who admitted to liking to sleep with little boys. I'm not saying he admitted to having sex with them but he admitted on television that he enjoyed sleeping with children who were not his offspring. He was in his forties and admitted to enjoying sharing his bed with little boys. I can't get over that. His massive talent does not negate the fact that, at a minimum, he was a creepy old man.

To be fair, I'm a huge Who fan and have been since middle school back in the 1980s but when Pete Townshend was found to have kiddie on his computer ("for research") I had to take some CDs out of my shuffle.

I fear that if one were to hold one's favourite recording artists to the highest moral standards one would end up with a very modest record collection. Best to accept that gifted artists are flawed human beings like the rest of us,and appreciate them for the joy they bring through music.

Yeah, I admire the guy for his dedication to his craft.. and nothing more.

I am not a fan of MJ.. but I just like listening to his music and be all nostalgic about it