Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick pic of my te31 from old school reunion

Quick pic of my te31 from old school reunion

A quick pic that was snapped of my corolla at the old school reunion.

Wheels
    -------------
    centerline stars 4x114.3 0 offset
    195-50-15

Re: Quick pic of my te31 from old school reunion

Sickkkk

Quote Originally Posted by FishEye
    Sickkkk
    Thanks bro. I was up til 2 am with mothers mag aluminum polish and McGuires cleaner wax removed all water spots

Quote Originally Posted by slamburglar
    Sickkkk
    Thanks bro. I was up til 2 am with mothers mag aluminum polish and McGuires cleaner wax removed all water spots

Haha yea dude it looks super nice... Can I ask how/ what you did to lower ur car? I'm trying to lower my TE also

nice slam. Looks like your lowering went well. What did you end up doing? specs?

Sickkkk

Haha yea dude it looks super nice... Can I ask how/ what you did to lower ur car? I'm trying to lower my TE also

Yes sir.

Front
    ------
    -Techno toy tuning ground control weld on coil over kit with 300lbs spring
    -mk2 mr2 rear shocks (they are hella short and drop the car a lot without even spinning collar down.)

The front ride I awesome super tight no more body roll

Rear
    -------
    - autozone 3" lowering blocks (I have another 2 I'm throwing on but need to roll fenders)
    - 1982-1992 camaro rear shocks (these are about 2" shorter than stock shocks mine are from junk yard and are blown so when I hit a good bump my diff hits floor not gonna yet my diff but kinda annoying sometimes but def worth the drop)

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington
    nice slam. Looks like your lowering went well. What did you end up doing? specs?
    Yeah had a guy on here actually weld the fronts for me and help buid them actually pretty easy. I replied to the guy before you about specs feel free to check it out. Rear was the easiest just tiring lol

Yes sir.

Front
    ------
    -mk2 mr2 rear shocks (they are hella short and drop the car a lot without even spinning collar down.)

Rear
    -------
    - autozone 3" lowering blocks (I have another 2 I'm throwing on but need to roll fenders)
    - 1982-1992 camaro rear shocks (these are about 2" shorter than stock shocks mine are from junk yard and are blown so when I hit a good bump my diff hits floor not gonna yet my diff but kinda annoying sometimes but def worth the drop)

Nice man... Did you have to shorten the tubes on the front for the mr2 shocks? If so by how much... I also bought some blocks too but the u bolts that came with it are too big... Are the autozone u bolts perfect fit?

Yes sir.

Front
    ------

Rear
    -------

Nice man... Did you have to shorten the tubes on the front for the mr2 shocks? If so by how much... I also bought some blocks too but the u bolts that came with it are too big... Are the autozone u bolts perfect fit?
    Yes we shortened the tubes I think about 2 inches ill email my guy and ask him.

The autozone u bolts are too big for the holes on stock plates. so I took a bigger drill bit and bored out the plate. Then took a piece of pipe about same size as axel a little smaller and used a vice and smashed it to make skinnier and so it would line up with the now bigger holes on the stock plates.

And above the plate is a built like alignment/holder plate that I just removed because was causing issues trying to tighten bolts. Now no problems at all actually qhen tightening bolts up. got a little lower ill take pics at home after work and post em for you

Yes we shortened the tubes I think about 2 inches ill email my guy and ask him.

The autozone u bolts are too big for the holes on stock plates. so I took a bigger drill bit and bored out the plate. Then took a piece of pipe about same size as axel a little smaller and used a vice and smashed it to make skinnier and so it would line up with the now bigger holes on the stock plates.

And above the plate is a built like alignment/holder plate that I just removed because was causing issues trying to tighten bolts. Now no problems at all actually qhen tightening bolts up. got a little lower ill take pics at home after work and post em for you

Cool man that sounds great... I asked around locally and there's a spring shop that'll make custom u bolts for me for like $70 and I was like Mann there's gotta be another way haha