Hi Guys and Girls,
First post here.
Just thought I would share some pics of my new ol school ride I bought last week from a guy here in QLD, nice guy.
He was pretty emotional about selling the car. And I know why.....I love it!!!
- It's a 1969 2 door Corolla KE18 wagon.
- Engine is a 4K from an KE70.
- Gearbox is also KE70 5 speed.
- Rising Sun roof decal professionally fitted.
- Thermo fan
- Extractors to stock exhaust (quiet)
- Lowered 2" blocks in rear with KE70 top hats in front.
- 13x7 +10 Dragway Wheels with 175/50 tyres.
- SAAS woodgrain steering wheel and gear knob.
(New OMP steering wheel and quick release ordered and fitting soon)
- Temp, tacho and volt gauges.
- H4 semi sealed headlights with mesh covers.
- Bullet style fender mirrors.
- Darkest legal tint all round.
- Re-trimmed interior, not perfect but still damn good looking.
(headliner is original and a bit ratty).
- Original TEQ key!
- Old style roof rack.
- KE35 retractable seatbelts.
Future plans are to upgrade engine to possibly 4AGE 20V, new wheels (14 inch), full respray and suspension upgrade.
PS: Ol school Stickers!!! Would like some suggestions for hot wheels for the KE18 (pics welcome)
Hope you all enjoy these pics I took today.