Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SAVE!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    125

    RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SAVE!!

    Hey guys, for those of you that don't follow rotary news on FB, there has been a RX2 coupe and RX4 wagon parked at Andersons Auto Salvage in Greeley, Colorado USA. Someone see if they can save them. Good luck.


    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 228&type=3

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    26

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Hey how much they want for the rx2 and how bad shape is it in does it have engine drivetrain ect

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    125

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Google the junkyard and get their phone number and give them a call.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    347

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    An rx2 coupe is an rx2 coupe in any language no matter the condition even if the shell cant be saved I'm sure there are bits on it worth salvaging. 8)
    Good luck to who ever makes the effort I'm sure it would be worth the trailer hire and drive to collect!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san jose, ca, usa
    Posts
    88

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Don't forget that the Rx4 will probably have a 13B 4port and possibly a rib case 5 speed! Worste case it's an auto and you've got a counterweight for a light flywheel. Thats an interesting yard as I can see the rear of a triumph next to the Rx4.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Avalon, NSW
    Posts
    65

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Quote Originally Posted by beans161
    An rx2 coupe is an rx2 coupe in any language no matter the condition even if the shell cant be saved I'm sure there are bits on it worth salvaging. 8)
    Good luck to who ever makes the effort I'm sure it would be worth the trailer hire and drive to collect!

    gee its been a long time since we have been able to find a 2 coupe in a salvage yard. Some people still have it so good.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dongducheon, Korea
    Posts
    330

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Quote Originally Posted by jdm10a
    Quote Originally Posted by beans161
    An rx2 coupe is an rx2 coupe in any language no matter the condition even if the shell cant be saved I'm sure there are bits on it worth salvaging. 8)
    Good luck to who ever makes the effort I'm sure it would be worth the trailer hire and drive to collect!

    gee its been a long time since we have been able to find a 2 coupe in a salvage yard. Some people still have it so good.
    incorrect this is very very very rare in the US.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    125

    Re: RX2 and RX4 wagon in Colorado Salvage yard!!! SOMEONE SA

    Quote Originally Posted by zionfarm
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm10a
    Quote Originally Posted by beans161
    An rx2 coupe is an rx2 coupe in any language no matter the condition even if the shell cant be saved I'm sure there are bits on it worth salvaging. 8)
    Good luck to who ever makes the effort I'm sure it would be worth the trailer hire and drive to collect!

    gee its been a long time since we have been able to find a 2 coupe in a salvage yard. Some people still have it so good.
    incorrect this is very very very rare in the US.
    Ehh not as rare as you would think. Its rare as hell in the east coast but I know that they pop up in the west coast every once in a while, not usually in such good shape as these two though.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Colorado Spring, Colorado
    By Wyvern89 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 09:23 PM
  2. 1977 Plymouth Arrow in Kansas City, KS salvage yard
    By bgt01 in forum Ad / Auction Finds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:31 PM
  3. Found this on early 80's civic wagon at local yard
    By Tofuik in forum Resto Tips, Wheels & Other Goodies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 01:00 PM
  4. Somebody save this Crown wagon!!!!!
    By Chino160 in forum Ad / Auction Finds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:56 AM
  5. '85 Cressy wagon at Bell Group scrap iron yard in Duncan. OK
    By baron von chickenpants in forum Junkyard Finds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •