Hi all I am new to the forum, but I have owned my 1970 Honda N600 sedan for a few months now. The car is my daily driver and I love it. It was about 90% restored by a previous owner so I can't take credit for that. I am working on the other 10% and correcting all the issues that have arisen since I took ownership. I have enjoyed looking through the posts on this forum regarding the classic Hondas and have gotten more than a handful of tips and tricks for my car.