Hello everyone. I forgot to make this my first post but atleast I got around to it. A brief history...

I started out with a 1989 Toyota Corolla All Trac. Nearly 200,000 miles and still my daily driver. It was my first manual car and I just couldn't get enough of what it felt like to "actually" drive a car. I've had two brand new cars in the past, both started having problems shortly after I made my first payment so I promised myself I would never own a new car again. Since my 89 was holding up so well other than wear and tear I decided old toyotas were the way to go. I picked up a 77 Corolla Liftback last September with the intent to restore it. After removing everything I could on my own I decided I needed help. I called many shops and was pretty much laughed at by everyone which drove me to go back to school to learn to do things for myself. Now it seems like I buy another classic Japanese car every 3 months. I can't get enough. I just realized that was a bit more than "brief", so hello again, I'm proud to be here. These cars have given my life direction.