Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about these??

Anyone know anything about these??

Sorry guys, another wheel id.

Anyone have any info on these wheels? Picked them up recently, have asked a couple of sources who have never seen them before.

Any help would be much appreciated. They are 4x100

Re: Anyone know anything about these??

If I'm not mistaking there made early 80s and there German very population amongst the early vw guys.. you are missing the center caps which make them look so bad ass there just flat kinda like those mugen wheels with those disc.... Sorry brain farted can't remember what there called... there a nice find. Yoi looking to sell? Maybe trade

Hard to believe they're German made as the lettering on the faces appear to be in Italian...

Like I said if I'm not mistaking someone said something about them being a German wheel made for like alfa and stuff of that sort jus want I heard from a freind

and it also says JAPAN.

Disco Volante is also Spanish (roughly). It's also the bad guy's yacht from Thunderball I think.

I couldn't see any writing on the back my phone has a small screen.. well my freind is an idiot anyways we were wrong

what's with everybody needing to know what their misc. aftermarket wheels are? like, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by 82bosolude
    If I'm not mistaking there made early 80s and there German very population amongst the early vw guys.. you are missing the center caps which make them look so bad ass there just flat kinda like those mugen wheels with those disc.... Sorry brain farted can't remember what there called... there a nice find. Yoi looking to sell? Maybe trade
    no, you're thinking of Zender Turbo Phase-1

Ok?? "Hey, those are interesting wheels you have there, do you have any info on them?" "Hey um sorry couldn't tell you, never bothered to find out"

:lol: :roll:

If anyone would like these wheels or has anything they have to swap let me know, i am in New Zealand.

Thanks, Elyse

I want. :tu: :tu: