Thread: Hello All. New Here...

Hello All. New Here...

Hey all. Let me start off by saying, it was a MISSION to register here. Man.

Anyway, Iím Jon. Iím from SoCal. I recently picked up a 1970 Honda N600 with about 60k miles on the clock. The motor is apart so it does not run. Looking to maybe have Tim Ming build the motor and trans back up as he is renowned for his work on these cars, and he is local to me. Only problem is he wants $3500 for it. Which is steep, but it may be a good investment for a full rebuild. I will start a build thread shortly. I will be getting my tax return probably in the next couple weeks, and will probably start some work then!

If there are any guys local that ever want to lend a hand, I can buy the beer!

EDIT: trying to attach a picture but the board attachement quota has been met? no photobucket at work. will have to post when i get home.

Re: Hello All. New Here...

Welcome. Post pics!

After some thought and a few conversations with a local fabricator. It looks like this puppy is going to be getting a motorcycle engine transplant. I was thinking about $3500 for a stock rebuild, and Iíd much rather pay a couple grand more and have a fun car. Now I gotta wait for that dam tax return to get hereÖ.

Welcome! So what's the history behind your Mitsuman name have you had a long line of Diamonds before your Honda?

Quote Originally Posted by drive-by
    Welcome! So what's the history behind your Mitsuman name have you had a long line of Diamonds before your Honda?
    Well I got a 95 eclipse when I was 16(moms old car) and I started modding right away. I looked to the forums for advice and how-toís. Started on 2gnt.com as Mitsuman and it kinda stuck ever since, even though Iím a Honda guy now.