Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone! New member here.

Hello everyone! New member here.

Hello everyone, I recently stumbled across this picture on another one of the car forums I frequent and followed the URL here

My name is Mike and I'm a 22 year old resident of Washington. I don't own anything remotely nostalgic but I am a big fan of the 70's Datsun 240z and would like to own one some day as a project.

I own a 1997 Honda Civic Ex and a 1989 Honda Civic Dx, hopefully one day my collection will grow to have my own classic as well.

Here's a few pictures of my current project:

Thanks everyone.

Welcome, your civic is beautiful :tu:

Administrator
    That 620 is gorgeous and a great lure. What site did you see it on?

Nice clean Civic too, I like to see ones that aren't too blingy.

Welcome to the JNC. :tu:

I've got a few pics of that ute'd 620 too, it used to be green . Nice civic, very clean. You could prolly sell that and buy a few nostalgics you know

I saw the 620 on my main forum on EJ8Squad.com, we have a thread called "The Dope Stuff" thread, and we post pictures of awesome cars, wheels, etc. on there. Sadly this was the only picture I had of it, so I followed the URL here in search of more information/pictures of it (still haven't been able to find anything).

Thanks for the warm welcome and the compliments on my Civic, I've thought about selling it but I don't think I'd ever have the heart to do so.

now i'm hot for a 620 after seeing that pic..

welcome from another washintonian!

Dont tell the guys in my Toyota club but I am a SUCKER for a clean looking Civic and yours fits the bill. Dont sell it! Love it forever and save up to buy something else! I've made the mistake of selling three cars I will never see again and should have never sold!

Welcome to your new home. Clean Civic...the 620 is SICK! :tu:

Quote Originally Posted by ohcanada_00
    welcome from another washintonian!

Dont tell the guys in my Toyota club but I am a SUCKER for a clean looking Civic and yours fits the bill. Dont sell it! Love it forever and save up to buy something else! I've made the mistake of selling three cars I will never see again and should have never sold!
    Awesome! I'll probably keep it, I want to be able to someday I have a "car collection," the problem is having a place to put everything. Thank you for the generous compliment. :tu:

I like civics alot too, I'd love to get my hands on an awd wagovan, but I need to get some of my other crap done first, lol.

Here's some more pics of that unibody 620. It used to be metallic green too, but the owner seems to change the color alot. I can't seem to find any of the pics from when it was green, but here's some red ones, and another black one . Look at just about any link to japanese mini-truck shows, and this truck is usually in there somewhere, but you have to look for it .