Thread: miss you baby...R.I.P

miss you baby...R.I.P

Lost my beloved 1987 Volvo 240 wagon not to long ago. Sad to see it every time i walk into the garage to strip for parts to sell

Leaving Toys For Tots toy run. At pacific raceways. Some jackass in a infiniti thought he was cool and could blow a stop sign and pull out infront of me from at most 10 ft away and stop while im going 40mph,

...the good ol days

how it sits now.

Re: miss you baby...R.I.P

No to poke fun at some one else's pain, but a lot of the stickers make more sense now! Quite ironic! Being a volvo, I am guessing everybody made it out alright?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieRA29
    No to poke fun at some one else's pain, but a lot of the stickers make more sense now! Quite ironic! Being a volvo, I am guessing everybody made it out alright?
    Its all good man. Lol the fuck fenders sticker actually went on that morning. The slideways one was because I drifted the car. And broketiform is a play off of the whheel rotiform because they break all the time hence broketiform.

We went to the hospital but fine now I guess still haven't worked in 2 months because of ot.

condolences, slam! I once had a '64 Dart tudor post that no one in the world loved but me. some peckerhead in an early '90s LeBaron came flying up behind me on the ice at 75mph and locked up his brakes. looks like he jacked the dogcrap out of his infiniti though! I don't think I've seen a TV brick since the 80s btw lol!

:cry:

Quote Originally Posted by baron von chickenpants
    condolences, slam! I once had a '64 Dart tudor post that no one in the world loved but me. some peckerhead in an early '90s LeBaron came flying up behind me on the ice at 75mph and locked up his brakes. looks like he jacked the dogcrap out of his infiniti though! I don't think I've seen a TV brick since the 80s btw lol!

Damn man thats scary. My dad recently luckily he opted to not take his 69' camaro to work the day it happened. Some chick was texting and driving staring straight down he was dead stop in traffic jam and she plowed into him at 60.

Infiniti
    -creased frame
    -snapped both a pillars
    -cracked engine i believe (he had a full skyline swap into that g35)
    -airbags on passenger side only went off haha even tho i hit driver side

and the tv brick haha i have 2 i got it out of one of thoes plush toy claw machines at a walmart haha

I remember reading about that on FB. I almost got into an accident, along with a few in front of me and a few behind me, on HWY 18. They need cops directing traffic and not letting people cutting in right at the beginning on the off ramp. They could also let people run the stop sign when no one else is coming. That way if an accident happens then its either the cops fault or the idiot not paying attention.