Thread: Juni's RX4 Epsilons

Juni's RX4 Epsilons

Anyone know how wide the rims are on Juni's RX4?? They are 15s and look staggered for sure, but what width??

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com/...icle=mazdarx-4

I have no idea the size but that car is sweet. If I get the RX-4 coupe I am looking at I would love to have those same fender mirrors on it. That front chin spoiler is awesome as well.

Chris

If I remember correctly they are 8's and 9's, check the Rx7club old school section. I remember a thread and several years ago about those same wheel.

found it

Thanks, Diz. Googled it and found it actually on the HIN website. I am really suprised you can put 15x10 rears and 15x9 fronts on an RX4.

http://www.hotimportnights.com/cars/profile.asp?id=22

That's odd because I recently tried 16x9" with a possitve offset in the rear of an rx4 and it stick's out about 1/2 from the edge of the fender. I'll have to get more info and offset of his wheels. But looking at those pictures they look close to zero offset.

I had to make a call to some one that know where those wheels came from. And from what we know the front are 15x8.5 and the rear are 15x9 with a possitive offset. I know a 10 won't fit in the back because we also tried a 15x10 zero offset. My rx3 has 9's and 10's and look what I had to do to make them fit.

I hope juni's reading this because I'd like to know how he got those 9's and 10's under his rx4.

Quote Originally Posted by dizmine2
    I had to make a call to some one that know where those wheels came from. And from what we know the front are 15x8.5 and the rear are 15x9 with a possitive offset. I know a 10 won't fit in the back because we also tried a 15x10 zero offset. My rx3 has 9's and 10's and look what I had to do to make them fit.

I hope juni's reading this because I'd like to know how he got those 9's and 10's under his rx4.
    I was a bit doubtful as well when I read the wheel info on HIN, but either way those rims sit perfectly on his RX4.