Drift event at Musselman Honda P1 Circuit: February 3rd.
First drift event of the New Year at P1! Come join me in shredding tires, blasting crappy music, grubbing out, and having a great time!
We all had such a good time at the first one, Iíve talked Charlie into letting us do a couple more! The next one being Feb 3rd and then March 3rd.
Once again, feel free to invite anyone! Thereís no way I know even close to all the people that came last time so donít feel bad if you didnít get the initial invite.
Details for this event are as follows:
Gates open at 9am.
Registration at 10am
Cars on the track by 11am
MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE TO ATTEND THE DRIVERS MEETING (approx 10 min before 11)
$40 circuit members
$60 non-members (most people fall into this category)
$10 pit/paddock passes (this includes ride-alongs)
$5 helmet rentals
- Helmets: DOT or SNELL 2000 certified
- No loose batteries (bungie cords not allowed)
- No leaking fluids
- No bald tires
- Suspension must be tight, inspector WILL move steering wheel and pull on your tires.
- Top all fluids off
- Seats and seat belts are SOLID
- Once again, NO DRAMA! Come out and have fun, leave everything at the door!
We are working on gettin car stuff to give away again, everyone loves free stuff right??
Food is another possibility for drivers once again.
Drift from turns 3 through turn 10 to the straight.
This event sure is coming up quick!! For those of you wanting to pre-register you can do so by these methods:
- Calling P1 at 520-245-5278 and paying over the phone.
- Sending payment to me via PayPal ->> Chase.Gardner@Gmail.com (please include the 3% or send it as a gift)
- If you send it to me please be sure to include your full name so I can attach it to your cash monies.
- Otherwise show up at the track!