Thread: Hi everyone, new member from Holland.

Hi everyone, new member from Holland.

Hello, I'm Arnold from the Netherlands. I've been visiting this forum a lot the last few weeks and I thought it was about time to register and to introduce myself. I'm a JDM and Japanese car enthousiast as long as I can remember. I own several Japanese two- and fourwheelers. Our daily drivers are a '00 Nissan Primera P11-144 (me) and a '03 Nissan Micra K12(the mrs.). My hobby car is a '90 Nissan Sunny N13. I also own two vintage Honda mopeds, a SS 50 from '72 and a '69 C 310. The C 310 is quite rare, I always joke that it's worth more than all our cars put together. On the plus side it does 188 mpg :-)

I've been a Nissan nut ever since I bought my first car, a two tone N13 Sunny. Drove 200.000 km's with it and traded it in for a K11 Micra. Dumbest thing I've ever done (though the Micra was a good car) and after four years of regret I bought a N13 Sunny last October (see pics). Currently it resides in a dry and warm storage, I'm planning to use it as a daily driver this spring and summer and make some upgrades along the way. If you have any questions: just ask! Currently my Sunny is in a photocontest from the Dutch Nissan importer http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7243288&type=3 the car with the most likes gets voted car of the month. Oh yeah! Ok, enough talking, here are the pics:

It's a late N13, it has some dealer-options like the foglights and body-colored bumpers

Post-facelift rearlights and OEM 13 inch wheels (and 23 year old tyres)

Double rear spoiler

And this is my other pride and joy:

Re: Hi everyone

I love that Honda 50! :tu: