Thread: New, From Monatana USA

New, From Monatana USA

Hey guys im new here but not to the online car forum community. Ive been on St162.net for almost 10 years and before that celica.net before it shut down. Im married with one son whos almost a year old. I recently retired as a Corporal in the U.S. Army as Cavalry Scout (19D). Ive been wrenching on old school imports mostly toyotas for a long time prob since i was 13. Im a celica guy at heart but all toyotas get my love. I have a deep seated passion for 60's and 70's and 80's imports. I drive a 1988 Celica GT4 with ct26 twin entry, aussie DP, custom 3in exhaust to a Vicious Performance Muffler. Hks turbo time and BOV, 5sfe crank ad 3sge NA cams, 1992 celica gt4 Grp. A tranny and adjustable KYB AGX all around. Ive also got a 79 celica supra im restoring and a 79 corolla SR% that ive been working on alot lately i call it Gary lol. Ive also got a 2010 corolla to haul my son around in. I was a Toyota mechanic and a bartender before i was in the army so i def. know my way around a wrench and alot of toyota engine bays so if you guys need any mech. help feel free to ask. I'll post up some pics later today when i get home to my own computer. Thanks guys, cant wait to be involved with this forum, looks like alot of good guys and useful info. Have a good one!

Re: New, From Monatana USA

Welcome to JNC! Can't wait to see that '79 Supra. 8)

Welcome aboard!

How 'bout those Grizzlies baby!!!

Welcome!