Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Jesse James is a douche?

Do you think Jesse James is a douche?

Watched that chopper live show... Other then being an amazing fabricator don't you think he's full of himself? What bothers me is he acts like he doesn't care about fame and what people think, yet he enters these competitions and does tv shows, and just talks abou how muh better he is then anyone else? What a douche

What do you think?

Re: Do you think Jesse James is a douche?

I think Jesse is a douche, but not for the same reasons listed. You were married to Sandra and stepped out on her with that??? Oh yeah, he is kind of full of himself, but just about everybody on that show was. Have to say that the guys at Gas Monkey nailed it! Somebody else said it better "I would put Jr's bike in my living room, drive Gas Monkey's and Ebay the other two"
    Sr's bike was cool till they slapped that front end on it... yuck! Jesse's bike looked really nice, but did he ever start it?

I'd ride the Gas Monkey bike and beg someone to buy the other 3.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Samuels
    I'd ride the Gas Monkey bike and beg someone to buy the other 3.

And Jesse James is a douche. :mrgreen:

Except that for awhile his daily driver was a bone stock B210. That is kinda cool. :lol:

is that one of those shows where different reality tv stars compete to see who can fit the most playstations and cappuccino machines on a motorcycle?

Not exactly, but... Yeah... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by OkieRA29
    I think Jesse is a douche, but not for the same reasons listed. You were married to Sandra and stepped out on her with that???
    For every hot chick in the world there's some guy who's tired of bangin her :wink:

I know him personally from another forum, which for privacy reasons I cant reveal, but I can tell you it's mostly for show on TV, he's not the same person on TV that he is in real life, yea he can be an ass, but he's generally a cool guy, they just want them all to play it up for TV, he also has a lot of stuff on him at the moment, more then many people know, thats all I can say, never believe the way people act on that show, I'm going to watch the last episode of American chopper, just for the sake it's FINALLY over. At the moment the shop they have is still in foreclosure, I know Paul senior is looking bad, he's under investigation in a steroid case, and is off the roids, so he's lost a lot of weight, all the information about Orange County Choppers is all a matter of public record, I think Jessee was smart enough to see the economy starting to tank, and with it the extra cash to buy expensive custom choppers, so he got out, Tuttle Senior took out a 15 million Mortgage on a new building instead

To me the guy is awesome. Put in the time and earned those skills. He wasn't born with them. He has a right to brag about it. Who else there could do what he does? So his personal life isn't the greatest. But who fricken cares? It's his life. He has to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rustypanda
    To me the guy is awesome. Put in the time and earned those skills. He wasn't born with them. He has a right to brag about it. Who else there could do what he does? So his personal life isn't the greatest. But who fricken cares? It's his life. He has to deal with it.
    he's just gone through a lot of shit, made dumb mistakes, who hasn't? but the media wants to beat him to death. if regular guys had made the same mistakes they wouldn't have even paid attention