Thread: Hello From St Augustine, Fl

Hello From St Augustine, Fl

I drive a 78 280z, with a twist, it has a ls1... I love my z but was sadden by its lack of well everything, so I went with a reliable power source that has a platform of being outrageous, before anyone swarms me with, "blasphemy" posts IDC what you think about what I've done, I'm here to grow my knowledge base and help out with z car info and maybe even buy/sell a few things... I love my Z and It's a blast, I know you can make them fast with this that and the other mods but at the end of the day I smile every time I see my car. here's a few pics and a video the video is the most recent I have the others were before/during swap FYI

Re: Hello From St Augustine, Fl

Nice car! I am down in Daytona Beach.

Working on putting an LS1/T56 in my 84 RX-7. Motor is getting an LS6 Cam, Heads and Intake.

Re: Hello From St Augustine, Fl

no blasphemy here, i did a similar mod on my much more stigma'd car a 1974 mazda rotary truck, i dropped in a SBC 350 with a th350 trans and for 9 inch rear end, motor is about to be rebuilt with a corvette cam and hi pro valve springs. wish i could have done an ls swap but just to pricey for me :/. love the Z man!