Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intro: JDM_GUY & NAOMI

Intro: JDM_GUY & NAOMI

whats wid it ya'll and whats good ^_^? I'm another 1st gen celica freak representin here and intro ducing my self JDM_GUY and my NAOMI (JDM RHD TA22) im the very first RHD TA22 in the San Francisco bay area, located in California, so naomi is my pride. My Naomi is representing the bay area if you guys dont know as well as for the 1st gen celica owners ^_^. Im building my naomi a show and a race celica car.... the best looking and the most powerfull 2tg original powered celica in the future, its a promise :twisted: .

Quote Originally Posted by Tosco_Power
    Maan I wish we could have met up while you were in seattle... That green/chrome colour combo is to die for... My first 76 was met green/chrome and i fell in love with the colour... Looks even better with the blue lights 8)
    -Jeff
    I was looking forward seeing you bro and dook while i was out there in seattle, but time didnt allow me to :cry: . perhaps whan i pick up an ra25 :wink:

yeah ^_^ a 25... unsure if i could keep it because my wife wants it for buy and sell intension :cry: ... its her money this time ^_^

Administrator
    Hey JDM_GUY, Welcome! Your car looks great, especially on those Longchamps... for me though, it's that pinstripe that seals the deal. :tu: As far as I'm concerned, modern cars don't have enough factory stripes and decals like the 70s cars did!

Quote Originally Posted by ben
    Hey JDM_GUY, Welcome! Your car looks great, especially on those Longchamps... for me though, it's that pinstripe that seals the deal. :tu: As far as I'm concerned, modern cars don't have enough factory stripes and decals like the 70s cars did!
    Thx ben bro ^_^. I'm debating on weather keeping it the same color or a whole new look because I want to keep the originality but flipped out in a way.... Naomi will be built crazy with the plans I have when she's done ^_^ . I see that your more into the originality style too huh ^_^?

Administrator
    I'm into all styles... modded if it's tastefully done and cause there's no car in the world whose looks can't be improved with a new set of rims and a lower stance. But I can also appreciate the all original cars since it takes serious discipline to resist making it your own. either way, it's cool :tu:

Quote Originally Posted by Tosco_Power
    Honestly, there may be colours that suit the car better... BUT, nothing screams JDM like that perticular shade of green 8)
    Its funny how many people get confused with my green because Naomi changes color by how dark and bright the lightings, turns black at dark and green on light bright days ^_^. I already got a parking ticket and it says black car because it was during at sun sets. So keep her same color?

Quote Originally Posted by ben
    I'm into all styles... modded if it's tastefully done and cause there's no car in the world whose looks can't be improved with a new set of rims and a lower stance. But I can also appreciate the all original cars since it takes serious discipline to resist making it your own. either way, it's cool :tu:
    Yeah that's true. that's why I'm thinking of flippin Naomi out, but with her normal stands (closed doors, hood, and trunk), I want her to look stock.... When those are open, she's all modded crazy ^_^

you didnt by chance get that car from some kid named eddie did you?

eddy? from where? ^_^

lynnwood/edmonds wa