I am Sebastian 25 from Chicago, usually found on several car forums by the same username: boostin240, occasionally under chicagos14 on Zilvia and chicagos14t on KA-T.org and a few local forums. I joined the site mainly because I totally love older Japanese cars, but also because I recently registered and fired up my 1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Sport pickup truck which I had purchased back in 2009 but kept in storage until about 2 months ago. I finally got around to registering it and with a rebuilt carburetor, a quick tuneup and some fresh fluids along with a new water pump / radiator / hoses and a modern head unit its a capable daily driver. Its not the only car in my "collection. " My first car and still my ongoing project is my 1995 240SX which I purchased in 2003 as my first car back in high school.

Over the course of the years it slowly transitioned from a completely stock car to a turbo kit on the original ka24de engine. About 2 years ago I decided to trade one of my other 240s for a 1JZGTE engine and that turned the nissan into the project it has become today. The engine is sitting in the car mounted up but I am still missing a few pieces to finish the setup. Hoping it will be running by spring. I also have a 1993 Lexus SC300 which has served as my daily driver for the past 2 years, but I will have to sell it soon as I already have way too many cars for someone living in Chicago, not enough space or time or money for them all. And my latest project which I picked up last year is a 1966 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. It was such a good deal I couldn't have passed it up. It needed a bit of work but ill try to post up some pics of what it looked like before and what it is now. I hope to spend some time on the forum, contribute as much as I can and I am hoping to learn a lot as well. Thanks