Wanted TE27 Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted TE27 Parts

WTB clutch pedal assembly, front valence, front left and right fenders, and trunk latch for my '72 te27. Also looking for round turn signals for my '73 ke20. Message me if you have any of these parts.

Originally posted by 73AgentOrange View Post
    WTB clutch pedal assembly, front valence, front left and right fenders, and trunk latch for my '72 te27. Also looking for round turn signals for my '73 ke20. Message me if you have any of these parts.
    I have a 74 te27 with an extra clutch pedal assembly and trunk latch. what type of front valance are you looking for, I have two extra 74 front valances. may be able to part with my set of front fenders also.
    1974 TE27 SR5
    1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
    1974 TE27 to be SR5 clone
    1973 RT89 Corona wagon
    1969 RT52 Corona 2 dr coupe

Comment

Hi,
      Thank you for the response. I just bought a valence recently, but I am waiting on it to arrive. Is your clutch pedal hydraulic or cable? How much for the trunk latch? What is the condition of the front fenders? Whenever you get the time to, could you send me pictures of these parts?

Comment

my clutch set up is hydraulic. it is coming out of a SR5 rust bucket but I just looked and the clutch reservoir is still half full.....a good sign. all lines are still there as well as clutch pedals and mounting hardware....you can have it all if you need it. on the trunk latch do you need both top and bottom? the fenders are a bit more difficult....they are in far better shape than the SR5 fenders I have on the other TE27 but I am converting the two cars into a SR5 clone.....i should use the SR5 fenders but they are in very rusty rough shape......the fenders on the other car are much better...if I let those go I am forced to get the SR5 ones fabricated and bent back into shape. I need to look at them more closely to see how salvagable they are.
        1974 TE27 SR5
        1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
        1973 RT89 Corona wagon

Comment

Ok. I forgot to mention in my post that I am swapping out the toyoglide with a manual, so I will need other parts as well (tranny & bellhousing, starter, cross member.) So if you have them message me a quote and we will go from there. If not, just message me the price for the assembly (clutch pedal, reservoir, lines, and hardware). If you can provide some pictures, I would greatly appreciate it! I just need the bottom part for the trunk latch.
          As for fenders, I was looking for ones that were in decent shape (no rust or major body damage). I have a set of my own right now, but both are severely bent and rusted along the light bezel region and lower panel. I figured it would cost me just as much as a better pair to fix them. If you don't want to let your good ones go, it is okay. I recently saw your build thread, your car is looking good. Stoked to see the finished product!

Comment

I do have all of that also but not sure if I can let my 5 speed go. have 4 speed still installed in operational car that I will be converting to 5. will a 4 work for you?
            1974 TE27 SR5
            1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
            1973 RT89 Corona wagon

Comment

My only knowledge of the 4 speed is that it shifts into first to move forward and reverse to go backwards. I have not driven this car. from what I have seen these T40/T50 trannies are very solid. auto's usually need to be rebuilt. I can remove the entire package from this car....trans, clutch pedal and all hardware, all hydraulic lines.....everything needed to convert. will PM with my offer.
              1974 TE27 SR5
              1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
              1973 RT89 Corona wagon

Comment

tried to PM but getting errors...did you get either of my PM's?
                1974 TE27 SR5
                1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
                1973 RT89 Corona wagon

Comment

Okay, sounds good. I encountered the same problem. It is possible that you exceeded the amount of stored messages.

Comment

just PM'd you, let me know if it went through......did not get an error but it also does not show in my sent folder.
                    1974 TE27 SR5
                    1974 TE27 SR5 rustbucket
                    1973 RT89 Corona wagon

Comment

It went through

Comment

Working...
                      X