Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1971 Isuzu Bellett GT's for sale (Qty 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971 Isuzu Bellett GT's for sale (Qty 2)

I have decided that I am willing to let go of my Isuzu Belletts if someone makes the right offer. Both vehicles are projects although the black car is the better of the two. Neither is a GTR twin cam model. The black car has the gtr badge but is NOT a GTR. To the best of my knowledge there are maybe 3 or 5 of these vehicles in the US. These are located in Northern California and I can send more pics and info to serious buyers. I won't let these go for less than 5 figures for the pair and I WILL NOT SEPERATE. I also have what i believe to be all the factory manuals and workshop manuals that I will pass to the new owners. Both cars are 2 door coupes. The black car is a 1971 GT1800 with a g180ss 1.8 SOHC with twin solex sidedraft carbs. The orange car is a 1971 GT-N with a g180ss SOHC with a standard single downdraft carb. Both are 4 speed manual and rIght hand drive. All glass and trim on both vehicles is complete. The correct split front bumper with driving lamps for the black car is in my garage. Serious buyers please email me at oyamajo@gmail.com for more info.
Working...
X