X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MX32 Cressida in Alberta

Aaahhh, very true. Could be the main feed. I'll report back soon. Thanks

Comment

To my great surprise, I am reviving this thread because it turns out I still own this car. I "sold" it because I needed cash for textbooks as I was headed back to school three years ago. Turns out, my dad thought that was a bad idea. He sent a plant to buy it from me, and he put it in storage. He just surprised me last week as we headed to a frie d's garage to move a different car he had just bought for himself. I opened the door and was greeted by the bumper of my old car, sittint under a car cover. Unmoved, the odometer still reading 90,250kms.

So, I'm back on the Toyota train, but now own this car amd a 1984 Volvo 760 Turbo to scratch the performance itch. This car will remain 100% stock for the rest of its days.

Comment

Originally posted by stefman454 View Post
        To my great surprise, I am reviving this thread because it turns out I still own this car.
        That is seriously the best thing I've ever heard! That is one awesome dad. I must have been cutting onions while reading that...
        kolxoz

Comment

Hi Stefman - I own a mx32 as well, so it was interesting to read through this thread with the other members. Did you ever find lowering springs for the rear? I am running the T3s in the front and have read that the AE86 front lowering springs will work for the rear. Any direction you have would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X