• Show
Clear All

• Re: 1986 Subaru Leone STi Turbo

I love this project sooooo much... :mrgreen:

Comment

• Re: 1986 Subaru Leone STi Turbo

Originally posted by john
      I love this project sooooo much... :mrgreen:
      lol thanks, she is all most coming to a end.. wagon is getting crazy now lol

these are my new fuel and oil pressure sensors KAsensors and from just installing the oil pressure wow highly accurate

like to thank Franz @ Dieboldautosport for hooking me up with these bad boys !

Comment

• Makes me miss my old wagons, even driving an 05 STI. Love it!

Comment

• good build!

Comment

• Wow! That's an incredible build. I had to go through all the pages, so I would not miss anything Grat job!

If there would be any stickers/decals you would need reproduced, let me know, you can look us up Car-Bone liveries. Maybe a rally livery...

Comment

• I guess I should update this build thread since new parts are being piled up for my Subaru Leone RX TURBO STi, as of now its in storage for winter but was building the Subaru Leone TURBO WRX NB-R Wagon version which can be found here --> http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2687011

or insta gram https://www.instagram.com/big_bad_wolf_xo/

so I just ordered these EJ22T oil jets brand new from the dealership which if I remember right they couldn't be sold at the dealership which is a myth !.. also got the JDM STi quick steering sticker for my Leone.

out of japan I finally found one of these rare STi 6mt Short shifters which was a task and has the serial number right on it from STi factory.

Comment

• another cool part from japan R180 STi finned rear diff cover, helps cool the rear diff fluid.

Comment

• Gangster for sure.
                  "Your one stop spot for pre-1988 Honda/Acura parts"

Comment

• so new season and new SUPER Rare rims for that 90s style square look, these a hard to find even pictures of them !

JDM 16x8 5x100 ET35 Tecnomagnesio ..MAGNESIUM..

aluminium caps with snap rings wow !

Made In Italy

off to the walnut blasting and ready for the gold paint job !

Comment

• I know i'm late to the party.....but Holy Shit! I thought Mighty Car Mods "Super Gramps" buold was my favorite build....not anymore. Great job! The car looks amazing! Nice thread on the wagon, too. If I had the money, I'd do a similar build on my 06 Forester 2.5X

Comment

• Absolutely amazing. Love the driving lights on the wagon. Nico, I've shot you messages here and on USMB - would love to pick your brain on something parts-related.

Comment

• so been really slacking on updates but lets try and catch up

I add a new turbo the old version died from Anti lag fun lol, new borg warner s300sx-e has better oiling and updated cover

Last edited by Nico; 06-01-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• I also swapped out the turbo blanket for the PTP Turbo Blanket, so much better design and construction then the DEI ones that fall apart

I also swapped the Sparco Grid seat for a MOMO racing seat with higher bolsters to keep me snug while I'm on the track, the sparco grid is in my wagon version.

Last edited by Nico; 06-01-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• new tires, refreshed the paint on the Enkei ES tarmac 16x8j 5x100 et45

Last edited by Nico; 06-01-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• i add DBA 2 piece rotors for better stopping on the track, the stoptec ones cracked

I also add Forged Billet shifter forks, i was sick of the plastic tab suabru used for the stock STi 6MT transmission.

Last edited by Nico; 06-01-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X