Another "identify this wheel" post...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burabuda
    that certainly isn't cheap, but it's not too bad for a set of wats in that size
    having said that, they certainly don't qualify as "deep" considering the small lip on them :lol:
    photo's dont do them justice , they do pretty well for a 6.5 et14.5

I just got these for more depth

8) 8)

Comment

i hav a set of wheels that looks exactly like this.
      not with the big dish , 14 inch.
      has that emblem on the face with 3 sort of circles but also has what looks like RB or RS next to it.

anyone know the wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by rw
        has that emblem on the face with 3 sort of circles but also has what looks like RB or RS next to it.

anyone know the wheel?
        Yes, RS Watanabe. :tu:

Comment

?

Is it true that Watanabes dont have Made in Japan or the word "JAPAN" at the back of the wheel cast? Just the 3 falcon logo?

Some one was offering me once a similar wheel but declined coz there werent any "Japan" markings on them.

Unlike RS8 Watanabes by SSR the words Made in japan is visible on the cast.

Comment

Re: ?

Originally posted by JETTO
            Is it true that Watanabes dont have Made in Japan or the word "JAPAN" at the back of the wheel cast? Just the 3 falcon logo?
            3 falcon?? I think those are cranes.
            1987 Nissan "Datsun" S12 200sx XE notch
            1981 Toyota Te72 Corolla
            1983 Toyota Ae72 Corolla

Comment

i tot they were cranes..
              i've seen replica but with the head facing left..
              I LUV JNC

Comment

Well.... is it true Watanabes ....there's no "made in japan " or "japan" markings at the back of the wheel?

It sure is 3 birds. i've seen rare watanabe horn buttons with words Falcon Racing or Falcon below the 3 bird logo. Or check out the boxes of Watanabe wheels its says Falcon Racing Factory RS Watanabe.

check this link: point the cursor to the 4th box on the top row it says PRODUCTS, just scroll down to see the stickers it says Falcon Racing Service Factory
                http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/index2.htm

Very confusing... Falcons dont have long necks.... Maybe they're mixed breed....

when i was a kid older folks there called them banana type mags. they look like bananas.....minilites , watanabes, BRs etc.

Comment

..they look like Phoenixs' :mrgreen:

Comment

Japanese cars are good and manufactured for the comfort of the riders. All the parts of the car and dissertation writing help are involved in the sources for the turns. Elements of the car is opened for the audience.

Comment

Working...
                    X