Cony 360 wide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cony 360 wide

I have recently acquired a 1972 Cony 360 by Aichi Corp. Japan I was Wondering wither anyone had one that they were parting out, or parts for one. I am looking Specifically for Distributer parts and a Windshield (Main item as otherwise I will go electronic on the Distributor)

Had a quote done for the cost of a new Windshield and the Quote Came to $2125.00

Any help would be appreciated

I will post pictures when I get a little more time.

A few Specs Car is just over 8.5 Feet long and 4 feet wide exactly.
    354 cc Engine Looks to be a Suzuki like the one in the Suzuki 360 (I could be wrong here) car weighs just over 850 lbs or so
    Built in A.C. just pop the wing windows...

To the Admin
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place as I did not know where to post

It's ok we understand that there isn't a Cony section

But geez...rare car or what...got any pics?
    Originally posted by datsunfreak
    No Kev, you are eating a duck fetus.

Comment

re Cony 360

Yea rare car is right.

I had never even heard of one and i have been looking at nissan cars all my life

Took me Quite a while to work the rust and junk out of the distributor but it seems to be functioning now I have the doors off and the bed and sides off for a little body work before a fresh paint job
      Yea I have plenty of pictures but I am not in the mood to go looking for them right now as I just got off work

I need to find a windshield for it and I have had no luck with this as long as I have had the truck so I thought I'd post here Have been reading the Forums for a long time but no reason to post until reciently

More than willing to pay for a windshield if someone cand find one (Some kids got to it before I got it and shot out the Windshield) To bad they didnt just shoot out the sides and back window which are all flat but thats life aint it

Hey best to you all and Ill post Pics when I get a Chance

Comment

Re: Cony 360 wide

Originally posted by kg6qbb
        Sorry if this is in the wrong place as I did not know where to post
        "Other Marques Garage" is the best place. :wink:

Really want to see pics, too. Never even heard of this...

Is it one like this?

Comment

Cony

No.
          That ain't like it, But is the exact same truck 'mine needs a Windshield'

Kinda Comical looking but dang little efficient vehicle

Edit... Its got a Hitachi Distributor Common for that era but I am having a hell of a time Finding Points for it... LOL
          When I get a chance Ill post a Pic. of mine in the back of a full size Chevy PU

KG6QBB

Mod's There are a couple other post floating around looking for specific parts that you might want to delete or move as appropriate Sorry about that...

Comment

Here's some Cony trivia from the 1962 Tokyo motor show
            Originally posted by datsunfreak
            No Kev, you are eating a duck fetus.

Comment

Memorabilia

Thats an interesting Find I have a bunch of those including that one hanging on my wall.

Cony Fan here... and proud of it.

Thanks.

KG6QBB

Comment

Re: Cony

Originally posted by kg6qbb
                Mod's There are a couple other post floating around looking for specific parts that you might want to delete or move as appropriate...
                I'll keep my eyes open. :wink:

Comment

Here is a brochure:

Comment

I have two of these trucks and may part one out if anyone needs anything.
                    paulruby@precisionresources.com

Comment

Damn. SO mega rare. So rare, I'm surprised anyone else has heard of them. I've just seen a couple. The Guppy a few of, and the light van.
                      Car-spotting in Japan
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/wasabicars
                      http://wasabicars.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X