JDM 1986 FC3S GT Limited - the long term "investment"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiKiIchiBan View Post
    I want another FD. Did you get a Spirit R?
    Rarer than a Spirit R, an RZ!

I love the Spirit R, and it would go well in my collection but the prices are hard to justify - even though I know they'll keep going up. The RZ is a good compromise and keeps some $$ in my pocket for any work I need to do to it, and for another car

Comment

175 vs 1500 wasn’t it?

For me the only rear Spirit R is the Type A, id not empty my bank account on a B or C.

The Series 8 version VI RZ is possibly the holy grail for a rare FD in its snow white pearl mica paint, red Recaro, red stitching on the nardi, bbs wheels etc you chose well!

I for one would love to see a thread on it.
      P510 Bluebird SSS Coupe

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/foru...-jcca-race-car

Comment

Went and saw the car today with brand new exhaust in, rebuilt engine back in and running!

New exhaust under car:

Back:

Engine back in - factory air intake had to modified slightly to cater for the new, massive radiator - a small price to pay for ultimate cooling:

The exhaust has exceeded my expectations - it looks factory, breathes 1000% better and it's quieter.

Still need to fit the Adaptronic ECU, install new suspension (MCA Street Essentials), rebuild brake components and probably rebuild clutch components too. Then she'll be on the dyno for a run in tune and then I'll be running her. ETA 3 weeks.

So pumped!
        Last edited by BunsenBurna; 04-13-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KiKiIchiBan View Post
          175 vs 1500 wasn’t it?

For me the only rear Spirit R is the Type A, id not empty my bank account on a B or C.

The Series 8 version VI RZ is possibly the holy grail for a rare FD in its snow white pearl mica paint, red Recaro, red stitching on the nardi, bbs wheels etc you chose well!

I for one would love to see a thread on it.

Yep 175 of the RZs. The masses will mostly say the Spirit R Type A is the one to be had, but like you I reckon the RZ is right up there. So pleased to hear at least one person is keen to see a thread on it. Once I make some more progress with the shipping etc I'll get it all started.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X