Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Davidson Bike Spark Plug Issue

Greetings!

My Harley Davidson bike was creating noise in the engine, and when I inspected, it came into my knowledge that spark plug wires have worn. Mayhap, wires were rubbing against the metal edge of the engine. After watching YouTube videos, I tried to fix these wires, but it didn't work. Due to lockdown, it was tough for me to find a repair service. That's why I decided to get a new spark plug. I found several Harley Davidson motorbike spark plugs here, but I am confused between gap size and brands.

Secondly, I am not sure which spark plugs would be available in Tokyo. I would be grateful if you share any online store where I can get a spark plug according to my bike's model. This time, I don't want to invest a lot because it is a used bike, that's why I can to see a variety of options. It will also be a good idea if you suggest me any garage which installs used spark plugs within low cost. Is it possible?

I don't have much experience with motorbikes so, I would like to hear your opinion.

Hi, thanks for your problem but you should visit a Harley Davidson store. Here you will not find any help. BTW, I am also looking for buying a Harley Davidson bike but I don't have a budget. I need some instant money. Do you have any idea about this?

Comment

Working...
    X