Tommykaira parts? R33 GTR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommykaira parts? R33 GTR

I got a R33 GTR that was built by tommy kaira, it had those side door logos and everything only thing is the car needs some work and those decals were flaking off. I thought I found a place that made replicas but they were very off and it was a shady chinese company anyways so i wasn't expecting much to begin with.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the legit decals from anywhere?

Let's get this straight. You want legit decals for a fake car ?
    MikeRL411

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRL411 View Post

Sorry but where did he say his car was fake? I reread his post and it sounds like he has a legit Tommykaira car except the original decals are coming off so he wants to replace them. I haven't seen his car so I can't say it really is a legit TK R33 but I certainly didn't see anything in his post where he said he was trying to put decals on a fake one.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRL411 View Post

https://imgur.com/gallery/dUmf6dh

This is the car. It was built by Tommy Kaira in 2006 and is not one of the original 400. On the build sheet it had everything including the wheels however the wheels are the only part that is missing when i bought it. It is a legit tommy kaira build, i just need the side decals, would eventually want to reclaim the wheels as well but the decal is what i'm looking for at the moment. They are much worse looking now than in this pic.

This basically has the body kit, complete interior, logos, etc. The engine was built by them with unknown internals.. the build sheet says "forged internals" with no brand, n1 block, and R34 N1 "nur" turbos which i dont think are any different than just n1 turbos. It also has the exhaust and intake.
        Last edited by Kanaric; 09-22-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaric View Post

https://imgur.com/gallery/dUmf6dh

This is the car. It was built by Tommy Kaira in 2006 and is not one of the original 400. On the build sheet it had everything including the wheels however the wheels are the only part that is missing when i bought it. It is a legit tommy kaira build, i just need the side decals, would eventually want to reclaim the wheels as well but the decal is what i'm looking for at the moment. They are much worse looking now than in this pic.

This basically has the body kit, complete interior, logos, etc. The engine was built by them with unknown internals.. the build sheet says "forged internals" with no brand, n1 block, and R34 N1 "nur" turbos which i dont think are any different than just n1 turbos. It also has the exhaust and intake.

That's a nice-looking - and rare - R33 you have. I don't know where to get the original decals but best of luck finding them and restoring that baby.

Comment

I did manage to find this place that's selling authentic Tommykaira decals. They're not as big as you need for the sides of your car since they're only 8 x 1.5 inches but as an alternative to tracking the original large ones down you could conceivably use these smaller ones as a template to blow them up to the size you need. Any competent vinyl place should be able to do that.

https://shop.japanauctionparts.com/p...-sticker-decal

Comment

I did see that site. Basically the decal that's needed is over 5 feet but that site does have useful stuff otherwise.

I'll see if I can have someone blow it up like you said

Comment

Saw a vid on this one by the guy inspecting it. If you ever feel like selling it let me know...I can make room next to the hako

Comment

Working...
                X